You guys I am so excited to share this blog post with you. And my Instagram post... and the podcast that goes along with it.
ALL The things. I am excited about all the things.
If you don't know, I have recently made a big shift in my life and in my energy. Something has changed... really. I feel it.
I have spent a great deal of energy going inward and asking myself, "What do I need to know and who do I need to be to achieve my next level?"
"How Can I more deeply connect to source?"
The answer to both of those questions has been: GO INWARD MORE.
So I did.
I prayed. I journaled. I traveled. I disconnected. I eliminated habits that no longer served me and I set the intention to do more of the things that make me feel GOOD.
And as a result, I started to grow. And when I grew, the business grew too.
Let me remind you:
This is the motto I live by these days. In all of my experience growing a business and transforming my life, I have come to realize that the answers are always inside of me.
If I want more wealth, I need to become a woman who feels wealthy.
If I want a better body, I need to become a woman who prioritizes her wellness.
If I want a more fulfilling relationship with my husband, I need to become a woman who makes being the best partner/spouse/lover/etc. a top priority.
Yes, the solution to everything we desire is often an inward one.
So I've been going inward.
Because I want more.
DECLARING MORE is your first step in going anywhere. How can we actually get a result if we don't declare what it is?
I want more time freedom.
I want more wealth.
I want more love.
I want more vitality.
I want more EVERYTHING.
And guess what? I actually DONT feel bad about that. (It took me a ton of inner work to get here babes. I used to feel SO guilty.)
I Lauren Eliz Love have been calling in MORE.
We have six months left in the year, and being halfway through 2019 has me feeling nostalgic and also very goal-focused.
"We got XYZ done in the first six months and it was beautiful. What's next?"
GOING INWARD. That's what's next.
In the last year and a half, I have built a million-dollar business, lost 60 pounds, created financial freedom, and I am now in a place where I have beautiful time freedom on top of all of that magic.
I have manifest a beautiful group of soul sisters, an amazing husband,, joy, prosperity, feel-good vibes all the things .... and I used to be someone who had none of this.
I am not telling you this to make you feel jealous. I am telling you this because wherever YOU are right now, you can go somewhere even more AMAZING.
I came from nothing. And the inner work has given me more than I could have ever dreamed of.
But I needed to go deeper. I could feel it in my soul.
So I listened to the universe and told source I was ready for MORE.
Lately, I have been getting messages from women all the time telling me how different I look and how much I have changed.
What am I doing differently?
Well.. two things...
1. I am putting my personal growth before my business' growth.
2. I am exploring my connection to source more deeply.
That's it. Plain and simple. That's what I am doing.
Also.... I am removing all symbols of wealth related to my physical appearance for a hot minute... again.. you can read about that in the instagram post.
And also.... I'm incorporating plant medicine into my healing.
Mushrooms. Yes. Mushrooms.
Phsycaldellics are known to have incredible healing abilities for people. And after years of it calling me, I finally decided to give it a shot (I talk all about it in the podcast episode.)
Enjoy listening to the episode around that... I won't go into that much here in the blog, so be sure to listen to that episode below if you are interested in my experience.
This is a hard blog post for me to write because in some ways I haven't quite figured out how to articulate what I am going through lately. It seems like every single day I am waking up and discovering a new version of me.
Not all of this has been easy though.
When you declare that you want more with the Universe, it's almost like source says, "oh okay, you want that? Well.... you are going to need to be a different person to do that so let's shake things up a bit," and then a ton of obstacle and roadblocks come your way.
Do you want to be a woman who is wealthy? Oh... let me throw this big bill in your mailbox.
Do you want to be a woman who is healthy? Oh... let me give you a health scare for a hot minute or make your schedule randomly busy to make it harder for you to prioritize yourself.
These darlings... are called TESTS. But in a lot of ways, they are just shaping your resilience and dedication to the things you are calling in.
I was riding the wave through all of it, and it took me a hot minute to move through all of the lessons, but I got through.
And I am here on the other side with more clarity, more creativity, more joy and more ease than I have ever had in my life before.
The lesson? Spiritual Awakenings TRANSFORM your business.
If you are in a place where you are ready to call in your next level, here are a few things you can do:
1. Get clear on your goals outside of the business. Business is about living in your purpose but it is also about providing the resources to make your dream life a reality. If you don't have a clear dream in your head of how you want your life (and yourself) to look, why on earth would success flow to you?
Money needs a motivator. So ask yourself, what is the reason WHY I am making money? What type of life do I want to live? What type of person do I want to be? What are my values and priorities? What do I see when I dream about the version of me 4 years from now or 10 years from now? Make sure you are showing up to create an intention around what you want money for.
2. Make room for YOURSELF. If you have no room in your schedule for yourself, why on earth would the universe bring you more responsibility in your business. Want more amazing shit in your business? Make room for YOURSELF in your schedule. Trust me; The universe rewards people who take care of themselves. Take a moment to make room in your daily routine for YOU.
3. Make room for STUDY and investing in your growth. Oh man oh man this has been a game-changer. Invest in yourself. My rule when I desire my next level is to invest in ONE way - even if it is buying a new journal or a new book to read. I always ask the question, "Does this stretch me, does this grow me does this change me?" and if the answer is yes to those three guidelines, then I jump on in and let my teachers teach me. We see so many women feeling overwhelmed by the personal development work and business strategy study which is why we created the VIP Supported Membership. It's just $33 a month and it gives you access to tons of training, coaching calls, full moon circles, PDFs and audios all around growing YOURSELF & YOUR business (because you should never have to choose.)
4. Finally, make room for Silence. I get this question a lot: "Lauren, what is your favorite way to connect to the Universe?" My answer: doing NOTHING in SILENCE. If you haven't been creatively inspired, or you have been struggling to get the ideas you need, OR maybe you are just burnt out and looking for a reset: GO INWARD through SILENCE. Shut down, disconnect and let the silence guide you. This was incredibly hard for me in the beginning but now it is so unbelievably healing for me.
If you take one thing from this content today, I'm a happy lady.
Lauren Eliz Love
PS- check out our sisterhood VIP SUPPORTED for endless spiritual mindset and business strategy training.
Start building your dream business ASAP.